Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Review of adidas Supernova Run Skort Womens

Originally submitted at Dick's Sporting Goods

The adidas® Supernova® women's run skort is a comfortable and versatile option for all your morning runs. It's crafted using the moisture-wicking ClimaCool® performance fabric that draws sweat away from your skin for quick and easy ventilation to keep you cool and dry. The flatlock seam...


Fabulous Running Skort!

By EmKay from Santa Rita, Guam on 3/25/2008

 

4out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Stylish, Allows Free Movement, Comfortable

Cons: Waist not adjustable

Best Uses: Warm Weather, Casual Wear, Running, Competition

Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete

I plan on wearing this to make me look as good as I feel during my morning runs and to out-psyche the competition on those weekly 5K races here in Guam! The skirt sits a little lower on my waist than I am used to; I wish it fit a little snugger. The skort is much shorter than other running skorts I have tried on; however, it appears that it is just as flattering, if not more so, than my current running skort wardrobe. If the feel of a hem against your thighs while running might distract you, consider this skirt for its shorter length.

(legalese)