Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Review of Marika Adrenaline Pleated Mod Mini Womens

Originally submitted at Dick's Sporting Goods

The Marika® Adrenaline Pleated Mod women's mini skirt is a cute option for your next tennis match or workout. It's crafted using a built-in short with a moisture-wicking fabrication that draws sweat away from your body to help keep you cool and dry. The pleated design creates some added flair, ...


Pleated Mod Mini Too Cute to Run in

By EmKay from Santa Rita, Guam on 3/25/2008

 

4out of 5

Fit: Feels too big

Waist: Feels too big

Length: Feels too long

Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Versatile, Flattering

Cons: Too big

Best Uses: To School, On a Date

Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Classic, Career, Eclectic

I am 5 ft tall and weigh 95 lbs. I like to run. I thought this skirt would make me look good while I run (or to wear to work before I change into scrubs). Unfortunately, the skirt would need someone about 4-6 inches taller and 10-15 lbs heavier to look fabulous in it. This WOULD be a great skirt for a casual event where you need to look alternately chic and be able to play a pick-up game of ultimate frisbee. There's nothing wrong with this skirt except it appears to run large. At this price, it's definitely a bargain and I would recommend going one size smaller than your normal size.

(legalese)